We are more than sure that if you are a gambling addict, then you know for sure about Steam – the largest platform for computer games. If you prefer video games on your PC, then most likely you use them too. Here you can freely play various games for every taste and age. But besides that, you can buy special games here, which will open up a lot of new and interesting things for you.
You can buy them through the Steam Wallet. To do this, you definitely need to have a bank card with you. What if you have a debit card instead of a credit card? Can I pay like this? Now we will talk about this in more detail, and also tell you how to add a payment method to Steam.
Does Steam Take Debit Cards?
The answer is definitely yes. Some of them will be the best choice for shopping in this place. It doesn’t matter if you don’t have money in your Steam wallet account, you don’t have a gift card, or simply don’t have a credit card. Debit card Steam will be enough for you for standard operations. It is worth noting that in order to avoid any problems and mistakes during transfers, we recommend using the application itself, and not alternative methods of transferring money. In addition, such places can take a fairly large commission. You are unlikely to like this.
By the way, it’s a great idea to have a Steam debit card, which you will only use for transactions on this platform. This will make it easier for you to keep track of the dynamics, as well as not confuse anything, and it will be easier for you to control how much money you want to spend.
How To Add a Debit Card To Steam?
First before adding a card to Steam, make sure that it can shop online. It must also be Visa or Mastercard. If you don’t have one, then check out the rules and other Steam payment methods that allow the use of other cards. But if you have such a card, you can start:
- First, select the game that you would like to purchase, and then play it. It is worth noting that different games may have different payment methods. But our method is used in all games, so don’t worry.
- Add this game to your shopping cart. Here the program may ask you what this game is for. There are two choices: for your own use, or as a gift to another user of the Steam platform. Choosing an option for yourself.
- After that, you will be redirected to a separate page with various payment options. Then choose the payment option that suits you.
- Enter your card details by filling in all the fields. Try to ensure that the data is recorded correctly and that your card doesn’t expire. Otherwise, the application will report an error. In addition, you can save the data of Steam debit cards so that you don’t re-enter all the information in the future.
- Recheck the entered data and the shopping list, continue ordering. After that, you will receive a message about the successful payment (of course, if there is enough money on the card). You will receive a payment receipt to the email address that is assigned to your account.
That’s all you need to know about to add funds to a Steam Wallet with a debit card. There isn’t a lot of information, so it will be easy for you to remember and use it constantly. We recommend that you take your time for the first time and carefully study everything so that you don’t get confused and forget anything. If you do forget, just return to our article. Surely this can come in handy more than once so accurately. Good luck!
- Even a nerd is satisfied?! LOL! GG WP!
- Hm, you didn't like it. Well, help us by leaving a comment!