Sony unexpectedly introduced DualSense – PlayStation 5 gamepad.
The corporation told that the new gamepad will bet on the innovative point vibration and dynamic gravity of the trigger but no one expected that in the end we will face such radical changes in design.
- The Share button will change to Create;
- There’s a built-in microphone for voice chat in the gamepad;
- The built-in rechargeable battery is used again;
- PlayStation button in the form of the PlayStation logo;
- The gamepad has a 3.5 headphone jack;
- The light panel has been moved on the sides of the touch panel;
- Connection via USB Type-C.
The new product is so different from predecessors that Sony decided not to call it DualShock. However, the design is final. It has passed many iterations and tests with different groups of gamers with different hand sizes.
According to the manufacturer DualSense will transfer players to the virtual world from the “first touch” but it will feel like an organic “continuation” of the game.
Read more about Playstation:
- TOP-5 Games on PlayStation 4, which are worth playing before the release of PS5!
- The price of Sony PlayStation 5 will upset many people